Kansas City, MO (May 11, 2023) – Injuries were reported as a result of an automobile accident that took place in the Kansas City area on Wednesday morning, May 10.
Just before 8:00 a.m., the Kansas City Police Department and firefighters were called to the scene of an automobile accident that occurred on Interstate 435.
Reports from authorities show that three vehicles collided on the southbound side of the interstate. The impact of the crash caused one vehicle to overturn near Truman Road.
Authorities arrived at the scene and shut down multiple lanes of the road as they worked to remove the damaged vehicles.
Injuries were reported in the accident. Medics were called to care for victims who suffered injuries. Those who required further care were transported to local hospitals. The incident is currently being investigated.
We hope the injured victims are able to recover quickly. Our thoughts are with them at this time.
Car Accidents in Missouri
Car accidents in Missouri leave thousands of people injured every month. In most cases, crashes that we see on our roadways are preventable. Common causes of vehicle collisions in Missouri include:
- Distracted driving: When drivers are not paying attention to the road around them, they can cause serious accidents that leave people with significant injuries that forever affect their lives.
- Speeding: When drivers are traveling too fast, they may lose control of their vehicles and strike others. Speeding also increases the force of the impact, which often means more severe injuries.
- Drunk driving: When drivers are under the influence, they often lose the ability to safely maneuver their vehicles. As a result, they may swerve into other lanes and strike vehicles nearby.
- Fatigue: When drivers are too tired to operate their vehicles, they may fall asleep behind the wheel. This can result in them swerving into the lanes nearby and striking other vehicles. They may also go off the roadway and be seriously harmed.
- Tailgating: There are countless instances where car crashes take place as a result of vehicles following too closely to others.
When drivers are reckless and negligent in the operation of their vehicles, they can cause accidents that severely impact the lives of others. If another person’s reckless or negligent actions have caused an accident that left you hurt, you may have legal options available. It is important that you reach out to a Kansas City car accident lawyer as soon as possible.
At Martin & Wallentine, LLC, we understand how traumatic and difficult it is to suffer from a car crash injury. Our experienced accident lawyers offer professional legal representation for those who have been injured in automobile accidents. With an unwavering commitment to justice and personalized legal services, our team will strive to deliver the best results possible so you can move forward with your life.
If you are in need of a Kansas City car accident lawyer, please reach out to our Missouri personal injury law firm at 913-764-9700 so that we can begin working on your case right away. We can meet with you for a free consultation at your earliest convenience to get started.
Notes: Our writers utilized secondary sources when writing this news article about an accident. We have not independently reviewed all of the circumstances surrounding this accident; therefore, please get in touch with Martin & Wallentine, LLC right away if you locate any incorrect information in our post. We will update the post with the most accurate information currently available. A post will be removed upon request.
Disclaimer: We hope that by raising awareness about driving hazards, drivers will be more cautious when operating a motor vehicle and avoid being seriously injured in a collision. This accident news post is not a business solicitation. The content of this post is not intended to serve as medical or legal advice. This post's featured image was not captured at the accident scene depicted in the post.