Should you get a traffic ticket amended? Yes. Hire an experienced attorney to get your ticket changed (amended) to something less severe. Generally, we are able to get many traffic and speeding tickets amended to something that does not hurt your record or cause as many points as the initial ticket. We can likely amend your ticket as your lawyer so long as the following things are true:
- Your speeding ticket is for 19 mph over or less and is in the KC, MO Municipal Courthouse.
- Your traffic ticket was for something nominal like disobeying a traffic signal, incorrect lane change, or illegal turn.
- The ticket was NOT in a school zone, construction zone, SZ, CZ
- You have not had another ticket in the Kansas City Municipal Courthouse within the previous 12 months.
- There are at least 3 full business days until your court date.
If you received a ticket and the above 4 things are true, call our office at 913-764-9700 to retain an experienced lawyer to resolve your traffic ticket. When you call, please provide our administrative assistant the following:
1. Your Name
2. Date of Birth
3. Traffic Ticket Number
4. Payment Information. We are extremely reasonable in our fees. The majority of your payment will go to the Court as we pay a significant markup to the court in order to get the ticket amended.
5. If you are under the age of 21, you will need to provide proof that you did a 4 hour traffic class entitled "Alive at 25."
We look forward to helping you once you call and retain us. As an added benefit, you generally don't need to even appear in court to resolve your ticket, as we will do everything for you.
Read What Our Former Clients Have Said
"Professional, informative, and vital in working with the prosecutor to secure the most favorable outcome possible".Barb
"Jerry kept in constant contact with us and our son during the case and went the extra mile to plea before the judge outside and inside the courtroom".Joanne from Nebraska